Background

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Emerald City



Emerald and malachite: opulent, sumptuous shades of green that, in my humble opinion, look good in fashion, accessories and interiors. From the moment I purchased Kelly Wearstler's tome Domicilium Decoratus and laid eyes on the Hillcrest Estate's malachite-accented study, I've had a love-hate relationship with the outspoken color, which has finally evolved into absolute, unequivocal love.
I am gaga over that green clutch, am coveting a pair of malachite earrings and a study or sun room with emerald accents. Not sure about the green walls, although I do believe that if you do something, you shouldn't do it half-heartedly.



Photo by Tommy Ton

Courtesy of Marcus Design Inc


Photo by Tommy Ton

1 comment:

  1. Love the green. Never thought i'll look good in green until i found THE dress!!! Love the blog, keep on writing, can't wait to read more.. X c

    ReplyDelete