Background

Tuesday, March 19, 2013



Style Crush: Viviana Volpicella



If, like me, you are a blog addict and fashion aficionado, you may have seen this Italian fashionista gracing the sites of Tommy Ton and The Sartorialist. If not, let me introduce you to Viviana Volpicella, Assistant Fashion Editor for Vogue Nippon. In my humble opinion, Viviana is the most stylish woman on the planet (followed closely by Ines de la Fressange, but that's another post). It's not just her perfect figure, her enviable wardrobe, and daring color and print choices. I think that most of all, it's that amazing smile that is captured in almost every picture taken of her. Her joyous spirit is something that inspires me to always look on the bright side (pun intended!) Of course, the size 36 (Italian) and the access to designer duds might help!




























No comments:

Post a Comment