Background

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Goosey Gander

Via VeryVerve.com

Lately, I've been a little obsessed with Golden Goose sneakers. These (rather pricey) gems really are very comfortable, versatile works of art. A number of my friends are already big fans and are working on expanding their collections, because every one of these pairs is so different and unique. Some are low-key, almost Converse-esque, but then there are the ones with glitter and colourful swipes and leopard print. It took me a while to get off the fence about them, but I just got paid and the very ones I wanted (glitter, colour and leopard print all included) showed up in the window display of a store in the town where I live and they were exactly the right size!! It was fate. You don't understand, I searched for this version on internet and every pair was sold out! So, fate, right?!

A small number of celebs have caught on, but I really like the fact that you don't see them everywhere. I like feeling a little bit exclusive, and let's face it, it's not often that I'm actually on trend as opposed to following behind a little. So, you like? Check out the website if you do.


Gwyneth Paltrow

Hillary Duff via Just Jared

via Show and Tell Me

The following shots are different views of the pair I just got today. I think I may be a little bit in love!












No comments:

Post a Comment