Background

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Look we love: Blinging up baby

Lanvin 2013
I love the play-it-up-play-it-down effect of pairing an over the top necklace with a simple T-shirt or sweatshirt. It really appeals to my longing for glamour while juggling mundane tasks like the school run, groceries and working from home. The first time I ever saw this look was back in the Sex and the City days, when Carrie was wearing a sweater, old jeans, Uggs (I know, I couldn't believe it either!) and a slightly kitsch, obviously fake diamond necklace at the park for a play date with Miranda and Brady (scary how well I remember such inane details, yet can't keep my dentist appointments straight!). I immediately loved the look and, years later, I still do. So this season, I'll be blinging it all the way to the gym and back! 










Rihanna


No comments:

Post a Comment