Background

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The written word



I know it's all about eReaders these days, and I should be more on board than most seeing as my better half actually works in the electronic books industry, but if I'm to be perfectly honest, I still prefer the written word. Print on paper, baby! Call me old fashioned, but I love the smell of books, the texture of the covers bending under my fingers, the crispness of the paper, and that feeling of ownership of an object that informs and/or entertains for years. No wonder then that I love a good library. And what's better than a kick-ass home library filled to the brim with books? What tells you more about a person than that individual's collection of books? They add colour and personality to any interior and will forever be a source of pleasure to me. So join me and drool over these gorgeous home libraries.













All images via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment