Background

Friday, July 12, 2013

Club Tropicana


With our summer vacation around the corner - just one week of school left!! - I have sun, sea and sand on the brain. And palm trees.  Especially palm trees. It's a Pavlovian reaction; show me a palm tree and I automatically switch gears to vacation mode. And even though our summers are spent north of the equator, the South of France thankfully has its share of palm trees, so I'm a happy camper!

Hereby, I'd like to leave you with a couple of happy, tropical images. So, kick back, relax and enjoy!






I love the iconic Martinique banana leaf wallpaper, for which the Beverly Hills Hotel (below) is famous. The wallpaper is quite popular in decor land, and there are a few alternatives out there too. I really like the one in the bathroom!

Martinique Banana leaf wallpaper








India Hicks - the poster child for tropical living


Schumacher wallpaper

Issa spring 2013
All images from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment