Background

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Take a load off...

via Pinterest

You see that hammock? That's where I'd like to be round about now. My reality is, for the time being at least, as far removed from that image of serenity as is humanly possible. Tomorrow's the last day of school, the kids are frazzled and exhausted, and so am I! Starting work at six am most mornings (my day job as a fashion journalist comes with nine am deadlines!), writing this blog and also trying to get on with my book (ah yes, a whole other story altogether!) while taking full time care of two tearaways has taken its toll and I am so, so ready for vacation. Only six more days to go!! 

In the meantime, I'll be posting a little less frequently, particularly as a lot of you are away on vacation too. I'll still be checking in regularly though,  so please do too! In the meantime, enjoy the summer as much as I plan on doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment