Background

Friday, July 26, 2013

Just checking in



My apologies for the radio silence, but we've just about survived a 14 hour car journey to the South of France, and I've been feeling extremely tired and out of it. Not a bad place to feel that way though, because this really is a slice of heaven. I really love this place so much. The sights, the sounds, the smells. I'm definitely going to share some of that goodness with you, if the internet here would just speed the heck up! In the meantime, hope you're enjoying your summer vacations. As soon as we make it out of the house, I'll post some pictures of picturesque French villages and the glamorous plages!

PS Sorry about being so mysterious about the location, but the property isn't mine, so I'm trying to respect other people's privacy!

No comments:

Post a Comment