Background

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Eye for Beauty: Simon Upton


Source: Elle Decor
I am a great admirer of Australian photographer Simon Upton's work. He's responsible for some of the most gorgeous images I have come across in Elle Decor (my favourite interior design magazine). He also does glamour and fashion photography and has worked with some really big names like Naomi Watts, Cindy Crawford, Milla Jovovich and Christy Turlington.

Scroll down and drool!

Source: Elle Decor

Source: Elle Decor

Andrew Gn's Paris apartment for Elle Decor

Villa Repeto




Milla Jovovich
 I love this image of Milla Jovovich. At first glance it looks like a painting, then like a photograph. I still can't make up my mind which. Too cool!


Naomi Watts

Ollie Henderson

Source: Harper's Bazaar Australia

Source: Harper's Bazaar Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment